A science association is an out-of- class-hours club that offers students the chance to do science-related activities that extend and enhance the science they experience in the classroom.
Objectives of Science Association
- To promote inquisitiveness among the students and inculcate scientific temper among them.
- To trigger interest among the students in Science.
- To encourage, motivate and equip the students in applications of Science and its interface with society.
The benefits of Running a science association
- Practice at the process skills needed in science
- Increased opportunity to develop and practice thinking, speaking and listening skills
- Opportunities to experience a wider range of science topics, hence broadening their enthusiasm for science
- Samadhan Nikalje – Incharge
- Sachin Goble – Member
- Ganesh Kadu – Member
- All Faculty members of Science