Name of the department : Commerce
Year of Establishment : 1996
Accounting and Finance
Financial Accounting and Auditing
Banking and Finance
PG: M. Com
- To provide knowledge in different areas in commerce.
- To inculcate research values among the students by undertaking departmental research projects.
- To organize inter-class, inter-collegiate and state level competitions for the students.
- To develop various skills among the students for overall personality development of the students to enhance the employability among them.
- To assist the students in higher and professional study.
- To strengthen the research activities.
- To increase the industry interaction.
- To undertake the research projects based on the need of society.
- To increase the use of ICT in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- To strengthen the PG programme
- To strengthen the commerce laboratory
- To commence certificate courses on the basis of needs of society.
|Name of the Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Specialization||Experience in Years|
|Dr. Suvarna A. Deuskar||Head, Department of Commerce||M. Com., M. Phil. Ph.D. SET. GDC&A.||Advanced Accounting||23||11|
|Mr. Dhananjay Madhukar Kshirsagar||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mr. Ravichandra N. Kamble||Assistant Professor||M. Com., NET||Commerce & Business Management||19||11|
|Miss Sharmin Shoukat Ghare||Assistant Professor||M.com, B.Ed||Advance financial accounting and Auditing||05||05|
|Mr. Rishikesh B. Patil||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mrs. Dipali R. Patil||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mr. Vishal Hari Gurav||–||–||–||–||–|