Cultural Department of Arts, Commerce & Science College, Lanja strives for developing overall personality of students by providing platform for various extracurricular activities. Along with academic excellence, the cultural department provides the facilities to nurture potential qualities of the students.
The Cultural department is known for its passion, success and achievements. It is an united festival of Dance, Drama, Music, Poster making, Collage, On the spot painting & Literary Events. Every year it starts with “Talent Show” in month of July & we found all bright students from it and they have achieved success in various competitions & University Youth Festivals. Our College Youth festival is known as “UMANG Fest” which promotes the qualities of the students. We organize “SWARDHARA” which promotes cultural qualities of Professors, Attendant, Office staff and Peon. In short, Cultural Department is important asset for our college.
1. Dr. R. S. Mali – Coordinator
2. Dr. R. M. Marathe – Member
3. Mrs. A. O. Keluskar
4. Mr. S. M. Khawale
5. Mr. S. N. Gijbile
- Mumbai University Intercollegiate Youth Festival elimination round of Ratnagiri district was organized at Rajendra Mane Engineering College, Ambav, Devrukh on 6th August 2018 and our students were participated in various activities but the following students were selected for final round of youth festival at Mumbai:-
- Soham Sardesai (F.Y.B.Com. B) on Indian Light Vocal Song – 2nd rank
- Shailesh Gurav (S.Y.B.Com. A) for Poster Making – 2nd rank
- Sanket Chougule (T.Y.B.Com. A) – Collage – 2nd rank
- Soham Sirdesai bagged Silver Medal as he stood 2nd out of 27 competitors in Indian Light Vocal monosong in the final round of Mumbai University Youth Festival on 5th September 2018 and he was also selected for audition on 28 September 2018.